The beauty of the Emerald Isle is mesmerizing!
The third largest island in Europe, Ireland is one of the most beautiful to discover. If searching for an Ireland vacation package consider the variety of options that exist and let’s hand-craft the perfect itinerary together!
Ireland beckons with its ever lush, ever green landscape. From rugged mountains, stunning coastlines, tranquil lakes, quaint villages, lively music, and friendly locals: a vacation to Ireland is sure to please.
Travelers are often smitten by, not only the natural beauty and friendly locals, but the wonderful assortment of experiences that are available. From the dynamic pub culture where you can hear traditional Irish music, the burgeoning culinary landscape (think delightfully fresh fish, locally grown vegetables, herbs, and upscale spins on Irish classics), to ancient castles and abbeys, cathedrals, golf, horseback riding, falconry, local handicrafts, traditional Irish dancing and so much more.
A vacation to Ireland never fails to disappoint!
Why settle for an ordinary Ireland vacation? Elevate your experience!
- Castle hotels & tours – there are 30,000 castles and castle ruins throughout Ireland!
- Kayak Dublin’s Liffey River
- Horseback ride through the Irish countryside or along the beach
- Discover the Causeway Coastal Route and the Wild Atlantic Way
- Enjoy an Irish fjord ferry cruise
- Make your own Irish chocolates with a master chocolatier
- Afternoon tea at Gregan’s Castle
- Partake in an Irish baking class
- Visit an organic goat farm and sample cheese
- Tour a traditional Irish cheddar producer
- Journey through the countryside to a 200-year-old sheep farm
- Discover historic churches and abbeys
- Enjoy an evening of traditional Irish dancing with dinner
- Explore Japanese Gardens known as one of the finest examples in Europe
- Sail with a Cliffs of Moher cruise
- Bird-watch for puffins
- Golf some of Ireland’s most famous championship courses
- Relax at a seaside resort
- Shop at Irish woolen mills and buy a sweater from local Irish wool
- Learn the history of Gaelic football
- Indulge in delicious homemade Dingle ice cream
- Tour a Salmon smokehouse
- Visit Ireland’s Prehistoric Dunbeg Fort
- Small destination weddings Ireland – From castles to natural landscapes our team in Ireland is happy to help plan your special day!
- Make a miniature metal toy in Europe’s only toy soldier factory
- Take a walking food tour of Dublin, sampling regional foods while learning about Ireland’s gastronomic history
- Learn how to make a traditional Irish coffee at a local coffee shop and enjoy a slice of chocolate Guinness cake
- Cook an authentic Irish meal in the home of locals
- Tour the tombs of Newgrange (3000 B.C.) one of the oldest and largest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe; these chambers predate the Egyptian pyramids!
- Visit Mellifont Abbey ruins – Ireland’s first Cistercian Monastery, founded in 1142.
- Learn about Ireland’s monastic history and see Celtic crosses in beautiful Glendalough.
- Walk in the footsteps of St. Patrick
- Stroll along the waterfront in the picturesque fishing village of Howt
- Night kayak on Lough Hyne to view the bio-luminescent plankton
- Research your Irish ancestry!
- See the Northern lights at Grianán of Aileach, a huge 2,000-year-old circular fort
- Walk among the beautiful gardens at Wicklow voted the third best in the world by National Geographic
- Enjoy the views from the only tree canopy walk in Ireland
- Order a pint at Athlone’s Seán’s Bar, which dates back to the year 900
- Enjoy an Ireland vacation by rail!
- Ireland by chauffeur or self-drive bed and breakfast vacations.
- Extend your stay in England, Scotland or Wales!
Sample Trip Ideas
*The following are simply ideas for an Ireland vacation package! The following itineraries were crafted for other travelers; if you like one of these vacations, great! If not, I’m happy to design a trip exclusively for you.
Bland Irish food is a thing of the past! This culinary vacation will challenge your view of food in Ireland!
Believe it or not, Ireland is more than bangers and mash. This vacation not only introduces you to a variety of traditional Irish favorites such as cheese and Guinness but also to the lovely, ever-green countryside and stunning history that Ireland is so famous for.
During this vacation you’ll visit Dublin, Wicklow, Kinsale, Dingle, and Connemara.
Traditional Tastes of Ireland Highlights:
– Visit Butler’s Chocolate Factory in north Dublin where you’ll learn the fine art of Irish chocolate making (and sampling!) If you’ve never tried Irish truffles you’re in for a treat!
– Travel to Wicklow, a beautiful area known as the Garden of Ireland.
– Take a baking class from a family who has been perfecting the art of Irish baking for three generations!
– Visit the Glendalough Monastic Site dating from the 10th-12th-centuries
– Tour an oyster farm (the first in the Celtic Sea area). This farm is located in scenic Dungarvan Bay on the south coast of Ireland.
– Enjoy Cork’s English Market, one of the oldest municipal food markets of its kind in the world!
– Learn about Irish butter at the Cork Butter Museum. During your visit you’ll learn how Ireland dominated the world butter market in the 18th and 19th centuries. Afterwards, enjoy the many beautiful sites in Cork!
– Explore Kinsale and visit the Desmond Castle and the Wine Museum
– Journey to Killarney National Park with its beautiful lakes and mountain vistas.
– Taste homemade Dingle ice cream featuring regional flavors
– Visit the Prehistoric Dunbeg Fort and a beehive hut where Kerry monks used to live.
– Take a castle tour or plan your Ireland vacation around staying overnight in an Irish castle!
– Take a farm tour with organic goat cheese tasting
– See why everyone loves the Cliffs of Moher where you’ll enjoy one of Ireland’s most spectacular views.
-Try a taste of smoked salmon at Burren Smokehouse.
This tour of Ireland can be completely customized to your specifications! We can include as much or as little as you like depending on the length of your vacation, pace of travel you prefer, mode of transportation and so on.
Discover the charm and beauty of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way!
This self-drive itinerary (chauffeured option available) introduces you to the wild coastline of the “Emerald Isle!” Ireland boasts some of the most rugged and scenic coastlines in Europe and this vacation showcases some of the best. In addition to coastal splendor, you’ll see gorgeous flora and fauna all while learning about Ireland’s history.
Travel to Dublin, Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Kerry, and Cork.
Wild Atlantic Way Vacation Highlights:
– Travel to Sligo otherwise known as Yeats Country since this area inspired many of his great works!
– Relax at one of the beaches and watch the many surfers.
– Discover some of the highest sea cliffs in Europe and make the easy climb to the top of Knocknarea Mountain
– Overnight in the charming fishing village of Newport.
– Engage in active adventure on Achill Island where you can go fishing, golfing, windsurfing, or horseback riding.
– Explore the rugged and unspoiled landscape of Connemara with a stop at Leenane. From Leenane you’ll sail on a cruise of the Irish fjords!
– Savor a meal of wild salmon at the Connemara Smokehouse
– Walk the historic streets of Galway
– Visit the Cliffs of Moher and on a clear day, enjoy the view all the way to the Aran islands!
– Take the Shannon Car Ferry across one of Europe’s longest and deepest estuaries to Tarbert in County Kerry.
– Explore the Ring of Kerry with its beautiful palm trees
– Drive through rock tunnels as you travel along the Beara Peninsula.
– See the Rock of Cashel which St. Patrick visited in AD 450 and where the first High King of Ireland was crowned in the 10th-century
– Travel to Dublin and spend a night or two before flying home!
This is certainly a lovely way to explore Ireland!
Uncover the layers of history in these two Celtic capitals! Then use these cities as a base for venturing further afield, witnessing why Ireland is so breathtaking and fascinating.
Itinerary highlights include: Dublin’s writers’ museum; kayak Dublin’s Liffey River with a local guide; sample a variety of delicious foods on a culinary tour; enjoy traditional Irish music at one of Dublin’s historic pubs and revel in the friendliness of the Irish people; drive or take a chauffeured tour to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and relax in the picturesque Irish countryside along the way (the drive from Dublin to Belfast is a bit under 2 hrs); travel back in time aboard the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast Experience, which was recently awarded the “World’s Top Tourist Attraction;” travel by tour along the Causeway Coastal Route known as one of the world’s most scenic drives before visiting Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site: the Giants Causeway. The Giants Causeway consists of 40,000 interlocking columns said to have been formed by an ancient volcanic eruption and is truly a sight to see; continue with the spectacular natural sites with a walk along the Coastal Pathway. This scenic site includes a narrow pathway, numerous sets of stairs, bridges that transport you above crashing waves, plentiful tunnels and caves. It’s a great way to end your Emerald Isle vacation!
Enjoy some space and privacy on your vacation to Ireland during a stay in your own beautifully-appointed villa! Each unit is located within the grounds of a country estate and are walking distance from the quintessentially Irish village of Adare.
Itinerary highlights include: Rental of your own personal villa accommodation in the Village of Adare 15-minutes outside of Limerick and only 30 minutes from Shannon international airport; each spacious villa provides 2,000 sq. ft of living space and is a lovely option for families as units contain 3-4 bedrooms.
Each Villa Provides:
- A fully equipped kitchen with dish washer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Down pillows and comforters
- Luxuriously appointed living room for relaxation
The variety of day trips that can be taken from your villa are numerous and include a lovely 25 minute walk to admire the colorful storefronts and thatched roofs of Adare itself. You can also easily reach the Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, the Ring of Kerry, and the legendary Blarney Stone all from your home away from home.
I’d be honored to plan your next Ireland vacation! Shall we get started?
Explore Northern Ireland & Dublin on this fantastic trip to the Emerald Isle! Visit timeless cities such as Belfast, Cavan, Dublin, Donegal, and Londonderry.
Northern Ireland and Dublin Highlights:
– Economy air JFK to Dublin (other gateways available)
– Manual economy car rental (automatic upgrade)
– 2 nights in Dublin, 4-star hotel
– 2 nights in Belfast, 5-star manor home
– 1 night in Londonderry, country estate
– 2 nights in Donegal, 5-star hotel
– 1 night in Cavan, castle hotel
– Titanic Belfast Admission
– Admission to Giants Causeway
– Breakfast daily & more!
Package is completely customizable and price depends upon departure date and gateway. Interested? Let me know!
Are you Irish? Do you know someone who is? This travel package is perfect for those interested in genealogy research.
Ancestry Travel – Discover your Irish Roots Package Highlights:
-Round-trip economy class airfare JFK/Dublin
-Private consultation with a genealogy expert
-Admission to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
-Admission to the Irish Family History Centre
-Manual, economy-sized car rental for 6 nights – upgrade to automatic or larger car available
-2-nights Dublin, 5-Star Hotel & 6-nights Bed & Breakfasts
This package is really beautifully priced. Rates depend upon departure date and availability. I’d love to help you discover your Irish ancestry; let’s get planning!
Set the own pace of your vacation in Ireland with this self-drive adventure!
Irish Bed & Breakfast Self-Drive Adventure Highlights:
-Round-trip economy class airfare into Shannon (SNN), out of Dublin (DUB)
-Manual, economy size rental car for duration – upgrade to automatic available
-1 night in County Clare, 4-star historic hotel
-8 nights in your choice of B&B’s throughout Ireland (# of nights customizable)
-Enjoy a full Irish breakfast each morning before you explore ancient castles, breathtaking coastline, and rolling emerald green hills!
Interested? Let’s get planning!
One of the best and most relaxed ways to explore Ireland is by train! Allow us to customize your vacation so that you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Ireland by Train Highlights:
-Round-trip economy class airfare to Dublin
-1 night in Dublin, 4 or 5-star hotel
-Rail from Dublin to Cork
-2 nights in Cork, 4 or 5-star hotel
-Rail from Cork to Killarney
-2 nights in Killarney, 4 or 5-star hotel
-Rail from Killarney to Dublin
-1 night in Dublin
-Ring of Kerry Guided Tour (many other options available!)
Rail travel is certainly a wonderful way to explore and relax at the same time! How can I help you visit Ireland?
Seize the opportunity to live like royalty! This Irish castle vacation is perfect for a honeymoon or other romantic vacation. It’s also great for family vacations and for those who appreciate unique, historic accommodations.
Irish Castle Vacation Highlights:
-Round-trip economy class airfare into Dublin (DUB), out of Shannon (SNN)
-Manual shift economy class car rental for duration – automatic available for upgrade
-2 nights in Cavan at Cabra Castle Hotel
-1 night in Donegal at Lough Eske Castle or Harvey’s Point
-2 nights in Cong at Abbeyglen Castle or similar
-2 nights in County Clare at Dromoland Castle or in County Limerick at Adare Manor
So many wonderful experiences are available with this castle vacation! Including:
-Joining a pony trek over the beaches of Connemara
-Taking a walk through Dun A Ri Forest state park to explore ruins and old bridges
-Exploring the Cliff of Moher
-Night kayaking on Lough Hyne amid bioluminescent plankton
-Indulge in a slice of chocolate Guinness cake
and so much more!
Ready to plan your vacation in Ireland? Let’s get started!
Interested in discovering who built monuments older than the Pyramids? Do you love history and exploring fortresses, castles and ancient abbeys? Then this authentic discovery self-drive or chauffeured vacation to Ireland is for you!
Medieval Irish Discovery Highlights:
-8-nights (4) Star Hotel Accommodation
-Meet & Greet Private Transfer Service
-Rental Car with Insurance
-Full Irish Breakfasts
-Pub Dining by Candlelight in Dublin with Traditional Irish Storytelling
-St Michan’s Church and Crypt Visit
-Mystical Tara Day Tour
-Viking Splash Tour, Book of Kells
-Entrance to Kilkenny Castle, the Rock of Cashel, and Blarney Castle
-Horse and Carriage Ride to Ross Castle
-Expert Advice & 7-Day Travel Helpline with Our Local Affiliate Office
-Personal Travel Recommendations for Sightseeing, Dining, Driving in Ireland (unless chauffeured option) and more!
If you’re looking to explore Ireland in-depth from the Republic of Ireland to North Ireland then this vacation is for you!
Two Week Irish Discovery Highlights:
-14 Nights Authentic Accommodations
-Meet & Greet Private Transfer on Arrival
-Rental Car with Insurance (chauffeured option available)
-Full Irish Breakfasts
-Dinner by Candlelight in an Irish Pub
-Vintage Tea Experience
-Guinness Connoisseur Experience
-Traditional Storytelling Evening with Dinner
-Titanic Experience in Belfast
-Entrance to the Giants Causeway
-Hawk Walk at Mount Falcon
-Entrance to Cliffs of Moher
-Irish Whiskey Tasting Chocolate pairing
-Entrance to Kilkenny Castle and more!
Interested? Contact me for full information!
Ireland and Scotland are a natural vacation pairing! If you’ve always wanted to explore both then this 12-night self-drive vacation is a wonderful option!
Highlights of Scotland and Ireland Self-Drive:
-12 Nights in Authentic Hotels & Guesthouses
-Meet & Greet Private Transfer in Dublin
-Rental Cars in both Ireland & Scotland with Insurance
-12 Full Irish & Scottish Breakfasts
-Enjoy a Tour & Pint at the Guinness Storehouse
-Have Fun During a Musical Pub Crawl in Dublin
-Visit Kilkenny Castle
-Take a Small Group Tour of Edinburgh City
-Discover the 6th Century Glendalough & Medieval Kilkenny
-Explore The Gorgeous Scottish Highlands
-Visit Beautiful Loch Lomond, Loch Ness and so much more!
Interested? Let’s get planning!